Our corporate clients are committed to facing and navigating change with courage, candor, curiosity, and celebration. The corporate leader is the change agent; we are the change accelerators.
Our tailored services combine diagnostics, teaching, advisory services, and team facilitation. We emphasize ongoing performance measurement and coaching to ensure that the learning experiences are translated into concrete actions and results.
Our services include:
- CEO advisory services
- Organizational alignment and team building
- Executive coaching
- Leadership and management training
- Succession planning
The actual engagement is customized to the profile, issues, and objectives of the company and its senior leader. This normally involves some combination of the following:
- A confidential meeting with the senior leader to get clear on your wants and to enlist your full commitment to the process. We need you as our ally in modeling mature business leadership and healthy, authentic interactions. Our work succeeds longer term only when it is modeled from the top.
- Confidential surveys and diagnostic assessments of the team members, including 360-degree assessments of their leadership and interaction skills
- Confidential interviews with each team member
- A focused retreat with the senior leader and senior team, to:
- Build team authenticity
- Deal cleanly and directly with any issues or tensions among team members
- Create a framework of respect and protocols for going-forward interactions
- Learn and practice tools for defusing drama and sustaining clean communications
- Enlist the senior team to model authentic relationship concepts to the rest of the organization
- Varying levels of ongoing advisory services to senior team members to sustain the progress from the off-site work. This ranges from occasional check-in calls to more structured leadership development mentoring
- Teaching the concepts of Authentic Leadership to next-level directors, managers, partners, or associates in the organization.
OnCourse Associates work with organizations whose leaders embrace the following tenets of authenticity: