Resource CenterFacing Pain—Embracing Love
Our highly competitive society drives us to be the best and accumulate the most. Yet, as we earn more recognition and wealth, the less we seem to enjoy our lives less. In our quiet moments, many of us sense a vague unease and admit that something important is missing.
Facing Pain—Embracing Love uses a unique geographic metaphor to guide you out of that discontent and into the joy and richness of authentic living. You will learn how to navigate through your painful truths to open up fully to love and deep satisfaction.
This empowering book offers proven strategies and action steps to help you break free of illusions, enlist support, and transform your life and relationships. You will discover how to shift from:
- Cynicism and judgment to curiosity and acceptance
- Anxiety and confusion to serenity and clarity
- Measurement and entitlement to appreciation and gratitude
- Materialism and ownership to service and stewardship
- Resentment and vengeance to forgiveness and compassion
As you journey closer to authenticity and true self-expression, you will experience inner peace, increased creativity and spontaneity, greater intimacy, and a passionate connection with your ultimate purpose in life.